234 total views, 1 views today
Welcome to Scala tutorial series. On this page, I have listed down most of the Scala tutorial – a complete guide to learn and understand each feature with examples.
Scala tutorial Index
- What is Scala REPL?
- How to write the main method?
- Scala print println printf function
- Scala paste mode
- Scala lazy loading concept
- Scala String Interpolation
Scala conditional statements
Scala Class, Case class, Object, and Traits
Scala Functions and methods
- Scala method in detail
- Scala function in detail
- Scala nested methods
- Scala Higher-order functions
- Scala Curried or currying functions
- Scala mutable and immutable collections
- Scala for loop with examples
- Scala yield function
- Scala tuple
- Scala Guard function
- 3 ways of for-loop reverse in Scala
- Scala forall method with examples
- Iterate a List in Scala using ‘for loop’ and foreach
- Iterate an array in Scala using ‘for loop’ and foreach
- 2 ways to iterate a list in Scala with examples
- 2 ways to iterate a map in Scala with examples
- 2 ways to iterate a seq in Scala with examples
References: Official documentation
I hope the Scala tutorial was very useful and you were able to understand easily. Please stay in touch with this page as we will be adding more features of Scala tutorial with a clear and concise explanation.
I request you to please leave us feedback such this Scala tutorial can be improved further.