512 total views, 2 views today
Welcome to Scala tutorial series. On this page, I have listed down most of the Scala tutorial – a complete guide to learn and understand each feature with examples.
Scala tutorial Index
- What is Scala REPL?
- How to write the main method?
- Scala print println printf function
- Scala paste mode
- Scala lazy loading concept
- Scala String Interpolation
Scala conditional statements
Scala Class, Case class, Object, and Traits
Scala Functions and methods
- Scala method in detail
- Scala function in detail
- Scala nested methods
- Scala Higher-order functions
- Scala Curried or currying functions
- Scala mutable and immutable collections
- Scala for loop with examples
- Scala yield function
- Scala tuple
- Scala Guard function
- 3 ways of for-loop reverse in Scala
- Scala forall method with examples
- Iterate a List in Scala using ‘for loop’ and foreach
- Iterate an array in Scala using ‘for loop’ and foreach
- 2 ways to iterate a list in Scala with examples
- 2 ways to iterate a map in Scala with examples
- 2 ways to iterate a seq in Scala with examples
Collection functions/operation with examples
- contains and containsSlice()
References: Official documentation
I hope the Scala tutorial – a complete guide was very useful and you were able to understand easily. Please stay in touch with this page as we will be adding more features of Scala tutorial with a clear and concise explanation.
I request you to please leave us feedback such this Scala tutorial can be improved further.